NBSL Grant Funding for Tees Valley Businesses looking to Franchise.Posted on: Wednesday, 2 October 2019 9:25 am
NBSL Grant Funding for Tees Valley Businesses.
The NBSL has already contracted 33 Tees Valley businesses to provide grant support for a wide range of projects including the following:
- An in-house Coaching programme for the Directors of a growing IT Services business to help them develop and implement their expansion plans
- A Marketing Mentor to support a large Hotel develop their corporate bookings
- A Business Growth Coach to work with the Management Team of a Supplier to the Oil and Gas sector to help them develop a diversification strategy.
Do you provide your Tees Valley Clients with the management know-how to:
- Develop a business growth strategy
- Enter new markets
- Prepare effectively for Brexit
- Win more tenders or bids
- Create content that stands out from the crowd
- Improve products, services or processes
- Analyse data to make better business decisions
- Attract new clients
These and many more business support projects can be eligible for grant funding from our Business Compass Leadership & Management programme.
The programme funds projects where clients are being given the know-how to improve almost any aspect of their business. Grants of up to 40% are now available. So, if you deliver projects like these to businesses in the Tees Valley – in any business discipline (finance, marketing, human resource, strategy or business improvement) – your clients may be eligible to access up to 40% of your costs.
The programme can provide funding towards projects that cost between £2,500 and £5,000 (excluding VAT) providing a potential grant of between £1,000 and £2,000.
For more information how on how we can help your client base, contact Jonpaul Heron (BCLM Project Manager) – email@example.com
The feedback from current clients has been incredible. The impact the grant funding program has made on these businesses is fantastic.
"The NBSL process has been very smooth and enjoyable, and the coaching sessions with Grace Curtin has already been of extreme value."
Waltons Clark Whitehall
"This funding has provided me with an excellent and enhanced ability that enables me to tender/quote for additional work."
Ambrose Accounting Solutions
The Business Compass Leadership & Management Fund has 21 months to run and we’re aiming to help another 200 business across the Tees Valley.
Now there is a chance to recieve grant funding if you are looking into FRANCHISING your business. This is where we can help you. Contact us today for more information.