How you market your franchise is critical to you achieving your goals. Each franchise is different, and requires a comprehensive marketing strategy that takes into account the franchise model, the franchisee profile and of course the level of investment required.
Our Approach to Franchise Marketing
The Franchise Company have developed a franchise marketing service that looks to maximise your franchises potential, generating as many leads as possible. Each client will get a bespoke strategy that covers the following areas:
- Website Development Is your website optimised in terms of the branding, copy, images etc. Is it being utilised to promote your existing business and the franchise?
- Social Media Are all your relevant social media outlets set up and branded correctly? What content needs to be developed to maximise your exposure?
- Search Engine Optimisation Have you created and implemented a suitable SEO strategy to ensure your website and franchise opportunity is found?
- AdWords Have you analysed your key words. What about the location facility and ‘negative’ key words? What sort of budget are you dedicating?
- Franchise Directories Which directories are the most effective, the listing you have and utilising the range of services many directories offer.
- PR Advice on developing press lists, content for press releases, using imagery and disseminating your PR activities
- Advertising Identifying which publications will work for you and assistance with copy and advert creation.
- Exhibitions Advice on UK exhibitions and how you should identify and prepare for exhibition activities
- Discovery days How to create effective discovery days and how to promote and manage them for maximum effect
- Utilising the existing enquiries database Already have a list of enquiries? Why not see how you can generate strong leads by using eshot marketing and additional promotion methods to create interest in your franchise
Talk to us about your Marketing needs
If you'd like to find out how we can improve your franchise marketing strategy, simply get in touch for an initial discussion. Once we know a bit more about you and your business we can give you some initial guidance and advice about how to proceed. We look forward to hearing from you.